Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 42/365: A Twist on Your Manicure

Day 42

I swear this is the easiest thing you can do to your nails to make them look fancy! Just add glitter!!! Whether it's a glitter topcoat/polish, like my favorite China Glaze Nova, or using a loose glitter like this one. Unfortunately it's Martha Stewart brand (I don't like to support her cause, but the color variety I got from this pack was a bit too redonkulous for me not to buy). This color is aquamarine crystal. And the polish is I believe China Glaze Harmony. A great combination. All you have to do is put down a wet coat of nail polish...probably clear, or the color you have as your base, and dip your finger(s) into the glitter. I recommend pushing it into the nail, so that there's less fallout, then sealing it with a clear topcoat. I say use a junky one, then let it dry and then use a good one like Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment