Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 37/365: No Concert Pic??

Day 37

Yes, this is another alcoholic beverage, and NO I am NOT an alcoholic! Anyway, this was at the Hard Rock Cafe. We decided to eat here and then be able to be at the concert site already. My friend and I decided to partake in the souvenir glass, so we were able to get the "large" drinks :) Well, I tried the Ultimate Long Island Iced Tea. This was pretty dang good!!! Really smooth, and a hint of pineapple. I'm really not a good describer of taste, so sue me!! Really good drink, and I recommend it to anyone looking for a sweet drink!

The concert was pretty good. Wasn't knowing what to expect. He did all original songs, woulda liked hearing a cover or two because I love a lot of his covers, but a good showing, and he had a meet and greet after, when he told me I looked familiar...my non-original face at work again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment