Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 36/365: Night Out with the Co-Workers

Day 36

Tonight a bunch of us from the office went out to watch the new installment of the Fast & Furious movies, Fast Five. We wanted to wait for one of our co-workers to finish up, so we ended up at Dave & Busters' Happy Hour. One of my favorites...all drinks are half off!! One of may favorite drinks there: the Million Dollar Margarita. My friend/co-worker kinda convinced me to try the Perfect Patron Margarita too...also very good. The latter, a little more citrusy, and stronger alcohol-wise, the "expensive" one: sweeter, more my speed if I were to drink a lot. I think I like the Patron one better...it is better alcohol too, so I'm sure that had a part in it. Don't worry, this was BEFORE the movie, so I had time to let it wear off...for those of you who seen the movie, you know that it was super long, so I had A LOT of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment