Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 19/365: Photography FAIL

Day 19

So I wanted to show off a couple of freebies I got at Sephora, and Stupid me for trying to take the dang picture at like 5:00 in the morning :/ AND I was using the viewfinder instead of the screen, so I only was using one eye, too early in the morning, so I really couldn't tell it was out of focus, but I decided to use it because it was actually the only picture I took this day, and I thought it was nice to see some flubs in my photography :)

Oh, but to talk a little about the two freebies. On the left is the Too Faced Primed and Poreless Primer. On the right is the First Aid Beauty (FAB) Facial Radiance Pads. The primer is so so...I'm not the biggest fan of face primers, but thought I'd just try it to try it. The pads: I don't know about them yet. There's only seven pads, so I only used like two so far, and I can't really see what they're really supposed to do for me. BUT it has glycolic acid which is supposed to be good for acne. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment