Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 10/365: Nails!!!

Day 10

A day late...all around: capture and upload! Hah!! This has been really challenging for me to keep up with, and I will warn you: it will continue to be until this semester ends! However, I do like doing this project because it gives me something fun to do everyday. Maybe today, or sometime soon, I will take a picture at night, or in a different light setting, so that I can vary it up!

Anyway, I did my nails, I think it was Friday night (didn't cut them...don't worry). I wanted to use that plum-ish color I had been wearing all week (and was getting tired of the monochromatic -ness of it all), so I did a gradation type design. Real easy...used a cosmetic sponge (a real crappy one at that) to do the color, and used my favorite nail glitter...China Glaze Nova to make it look better. Oh, and the color is China Glaze Sugar Plums from the Holiday 2010 collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment