Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 5/365: Eye Can See You!!

Day 5

Hah!! Well, I was trying to think of what to post today, but then I got lazy, then I had to finish up some stuff for a presentation I have to make tomorrow, then I realized it was 10:00 and I didn't post my picture for today :/

Anyway...showing off my new eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Binge + my blue mascara :) thought it was a neat combo. Oh...the mascara is the Maybelline Great Lash in Royal Blue :) I like how it's not too blue. I also have the Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara in Flipside, which is supposed to be brighter according to TiffanyD. I got that on HauteLook. LOVE that site...it has such good deals the only two slightly bad downsides: there's no free shipping (although it is flat rate...from what I can tell) and the other is that it takes a while to get to you...or I should say it takes a while to get to me, which living in Hawaii doesn't say a whole lot. The delayed shipping is probably because it is a flat rate deal...who knows! If you're lucky and they have a ton of good sales going on at the same time it ends up being worth it You should check it out...I made a ton of good purchases on that site! Anyway...I like this dark blue eye makeup thing...not too out there, but at the same time it's not your typical browns and black :)

No comments:

Post a Comment